Open Position: Evening Maintenance Supervisor
Seeking Qualified Candidates
Evening Maintenance Supervisor Job Opening
Lebanon Transit (LT) is a public transit agency that offers a variety of transportation services to the residents of Lebanon County and portions of Dauphin and Lancaster Counties.
LT’s Mission is to provide safe, efficient, convenient and affordable public transportation to Lebanon and surrounding communities.
We are currently seeking an Evening Maintenance Supervisor to join our team!
• Supervision of evening personnel;
• Monitor two-way radio and Fixed Route Dispatch software;
• Review Deficiency Report for accuracy in order of importance;
• Input fuel, mileage and daily work orders into Dossier Fleet Management System;
• Valid Pennsylvania Commercial Driver’s License with” P” Endorsement and Air Brake Restriction Lifted(or must obtain as directed by the Manager of Operations);
• Track parts used for repairs to ensure inventory status remains up to date;
• Ensure all Preventative Maintenance Standards are being met;
• Assist the Manger of Operations with Inventory Control;
• This position is Safety-Sensitive and is subject to random drug and alcohol screenings.
The desired candidate should have a minimum of two to four years’ experience in a maintenance setting, ability to be self-motivated, demonstrated ability to lead staff and results orientated to accomplish objectives on schedule.
The salary range is $37,000- $43,000., accompanied by an excellent benefit package.
Applications can be found here or at the address listed below.
Resume’s must accompany a completed Lebanon Transit Employment Application and be forwarded to:
Cindy Binner, Manager of Human Resources
200 Willow Street
Lebanon, PA 17046
Or e-mail: email@example.com
Lebanon Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Lebanon Transit is a Drug-Free Workplace