Public Notice: LT Announces Program of Projects
LT announces Program of Projects and will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, May 31 at 4PM and 7PM
Lebanon Transit (LT), announces its Program of Projects under Federal Section 5309 for FY 2017-2018. Notice is hereby given that a Public Hearing will be held at 4:00 PM. and 7:00 PM.; prevailing time, on Wednesday May 31, 2017 at the Lebanon Transit Office located at 200 Willow Street, Lebanon, PA. 17046, for affording public comment on LT’s FY 2017-2018 Budget. LT hereby affords standard assurance that it will comply with all appropriate State and Federal regulations and that these projects address the following:
- There is no adverse environmental impact.
- The Project is in accordance with the Lebanon County Metropolitan Planning Organization.
- The proposed Project is in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Private Enterprise Participation as requested to provide for a greater competitive environment and such requests are consistent with the TIP private sector policy process.
- Encourage DBE/WBE participation.
- No relocation of any residence or businesses will result from this Project.
- LT will not be engaging in any charter bus service as a result of this Project.
- LT will not be engaging in any school bus operations as a result of this Project.
- LT utilizes certain statistics to measure performance and productivity.
FY 2017-2018 PROGRAM OF PROJECTS
Two (2) Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Fixed Route Vehicles $800,000
At the Public Hearing, LT will afford an opportunity for interested persons, agencies and private transportation providers to be heard with respect to social, economic and environmental aspects of this Project.
Detailed information may be reviewed at LT’s main office at the address listed above.
Following public comment, the Proposed Program of Projects will be final, unless amended and a final notice is not published.
Allen Freed, Chair
Theresa L. Giurintano, Executive Director