Lebanon Transit is working to ensure that transportation is not a hurdle for those who would like to get the COVID-19 vaccine. That is why Lebanon Transit is providing free rides on our fixed routes to and from vaccination sites.
Lebanon Transit in partnership with Lebanon County Area Agency on Aging is also providing Lebanon County Residents 65 years and older free trips on Shared Ride to Lebanon County vaccination sites.
Free Fixed Route Rides To Vaccination Sites
2. Plan your trip on an LT Bus by visiting lebanontransit.org or by calling 717.274.3664.
3. When boarding the bus let the driver know you are going to a vaccination site.
4. When boarding the bus after your vaccine, show the driver your vaccination card.
5. If receiving a 2nd dose, show the driver your vaccination card from your previous appointment to receive your free trips.
Free Share Ride Trips To Vaccination Sites for Lebanon County Residents 65 Years and Older
2. Register for Lebanon Transit Shared Ride – If you are not registered for Lebanon Transit’s Shared Ride program call 717.274.3514 or stop by LT’s Main Office from 8am-4pm Monday – Friday to register. Registration is free, please make sure to have a form of ID verifying your age. For forms of accepted ID please click the link.
3. Call 717.274.3514 to schedule your ride no later than 2pm the day before your vaccination.
4. Be ready for your ride when it arrives.