New Job Posting: Community Outreach & Marketing Coordinator
LT is seeking a Community Outreach & Marketing Coordinator to join our team!
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Day-to-day coordination and monitoring of LT social media channels (including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube)
- Oversight of marketing agency relationship and collaboration on LT strategic marketing objectives, planning and program facilitation as well as day-to-day collaboration with agency to develop necessary creative and marketing collateral
- Management of marketing agency scopes of work, budgets and timelines
- Ongoing community and employer outreach and relationship-building to encourage partnerships between LT and community members, businesses and employers (in Lebanon and surrounding regions – Hershey, Palmyra, Harrisburg, etc.)
- Regular planning, facilitation and attendance at community and employer events to generate awareness and grow LT ridership
- Day-to-day management of LebanonTransit.org and managing updates for route updates/delays, job postings, regulation and compliance updates, etc.
- Continual management and updates to route brochures
- Support to Executive Director with ongoing marketing, community and employer outreach activities
The desired candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of two to four years’ experience in marketing, community outreach or related field. Candidates should also be highly organized with strong attention to detail, have a basic awareness of social media and marketing related activities, as well as a proven history of strong relationship-building skills.
The salary range is $45,000- $50,000, accompanied by an excellent benefits package.
Resumes must accompany a completed Lebanon Transit Employment Application and be forwarded to:
Cindy Binner, Manager of Human Resources
200 Willow Street
Lebanon, PA 17046
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(include: Community Outreach & Marketing Coordinator in the subject line)
Lebanon Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Lebanon Transit is a Drug-Free Workplace