LT is Hiring A Shared Ride Program Manager
Join the LT Team!
We are currently looking for a Shared Ride Program Manager to join our team!
- Manages day-to-day operations of the Shared Ride Program including: Customer Service, Scheduling, Dispatch and Shared Ride Operators to ensure operational goals are met;
- Ensuring good employee and labor relations, evaluating employees’ adherence to rules and regulations, reporting irregularities to management, identifying, analyzing and resolving problems;
- Must possess valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License that is not under suspension or revocation and possess current automobile insurance coverage. Ability to operate Authority equipment as needed in emergencies is a plus;
- Knowledge ability to learn vehicle scheduling systems;
- Proficiency with computer applications, including MS Office Suite is preferred;
- This position is Safety-Sensitive and is subject to random drug and alcohol screenings.
The desired candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of five to seven years management/supervisory experience preferably in transit operations. Candidates should also possess the ability to be self-motivated, demonstrated ability to lead staff and results orientated to accomplish LT’s objectives on schedule.
The salary range is $52,000- $55,000., accompanied by an excellent benefit package.
Applications can be found HERE or at the address listed below.
Resume’s must accompany a completed Lebanon Transit Employment Application and be forwarded to:
Cindy Binner, Manager of Human Resources
200 Willow Street
Lebanon, PA 17046
Or e-mail: email@example.com
Lebanon Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Lebanon Transit is a Drug-Free Workplace