Get Ready to Ride
The following Ride Guide will ensure a smooth experience with LT
- Be at bus stop 5 – 10 minutes early.
- Have exact fare – the driver carries no change.
- Pay when boarding bus.
- Deposit your own fare.
- Senior Citizens must show their Senior Citizen ID card to ride for free.
- Buses can be boarded at all scheduled stops and at any safe location by signaling the driver.
- Please do not smoke, eat or drink on the bus at any time.
- Please remain in your seat until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- Be kind to your fellow riders.
In Case Of Inclement Weather
Please tune to the following stations for any weather-related changes to the LT schedules:
WGAL NBC News 8
- Exact Fare Required – Drivers do not carry change
- Children under 44 inches RIDE FREE when accompanied by an adult
- Senior Citizens (65+) RIDE FREE on all LT Fixed Route buses with a Senior ID Card
Bus, van and complimentary paratransit service is NOT available on:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July holiday
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Lost And Found
If you believe you left something on the bus, call or visit the LT Office
200 Willow Street
Lebanon, PA 17046
Transit Tax Incentive
The IRS allows an employee to set aside pre-tax dollars to purchase transit passes. For more information, check with your employer or contact Commuter Services at 1-866-579-RIDE or www.PaCommuterServices.org to set up this free service.