Get Ready to Ride
Follow these rules ensure a smooth experience with your LT trip:
- Be at your bus stop 5 – 10 minutes early.
- Have exact change for your fare – the driver does not carry change.
- Pay when boarding the bus.
- Deposit your own fare.
- Senior Citizens must show their Senior Citizen ID card to ride for free.
- Buses can be boarded at all scheduled stops and at any safe location by signaling the driver.
- Please do not smoke, eat or drink on the bus at any time.
- Please remain in your seat until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- Be kind to your fellow riders.
All buses are equipped to carry two bicycles in the rack on the front of the bus. If a bus’s bike rack is already full, we ask that you either wait for the next bus that has available spaces in its bike rack or leave your bicycle behind at your stop and properly secure it until you can return to retrieve it. There is no additional fee to use the bike racks.
In Case Of Inclement Weather
Please tune to the following stations for any weather-related changes to the LT schedules:
WLBR 1270 -AM
Froggy 100.1 – FM
WGAL NBC News 8
- Exact Fare Required – Drivers do not carry change
- Children under 44 inches RIDE FREE when accompanied by an adult
- Senior Citizens (65+) RIDE FREE on all LT Fixed Route buses with a Senior ID Card
Bus, van and complimentary paratransit service is NOT available on:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July holiday
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Lost & Found
- Valuables such as wallets, cell phones, purses, etc., left on the bus or at the Transfer Station can be picked up at Lebanon Transit’s Main Office at 200 Willow St., Lebanon. Please call the office at 717-274-3664, to make sure your item has been found.
- Items such as clothing, umbrellas, books, etc., can be picked up at the Transfer Station on Mondays in the Lost & Found Box.
If you believe you left something on the bus, call or visit the LT Office
200 Willow Street
Lebanon, PA 17046
Stroller Procedure & Approved Shopping Cart Size
- For your safety and the safety of your children, please review LT’s Stroller Procedure before boarding the bus.
- Taking a cart on the bus? Please reference this guide to ensure you can fit your cart on the bus. Approved Cart Sizes
Transit Tax Incentive
The IRS allows an employee to set aside pre-tax dollars to purchase transit passes. For more information, check with your employer or contact Commuter Services at 1-866-579-RIDE or www.PaCommuterServices.org to set up this free service.